Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vitalijs Maksimenko

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Our Baltic left-back started his second consecutive World Cup qualifying match for Latvia tonight (more starts than he has for Albion in the Championship). Surely he deserves a thread for that?

Adam El-Abd has a nightmare in Egypt but gets copious mentions and his own report on the Argus website.

Where's the love for Vitalijs? :angry:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
can't be doing to bad then... Greece can be slippery customers

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Against opposition that are lightning on the break too. Well played Maxi.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I thought he looked good against Norwich, really not a fan of these old loanees displacing young talent.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Crofts was booked for the second game running, meaning he will be suspended for their next World Cup qualifier, I believe.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Another complete game for Maksimenko tonight for the Latvians. He now has twice as many caps as he does appearances in the league. All good experience, and surely better to be playing international football (even against lesser nations) than behind-closed-doors friendlies against the likes of Crawley.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Another complete game for Maksimenko tonight for the Latvians. He now has twice as many caps as he does appearances in the league. All good experience, and surely better to be playing international football (even against lesser nations) than behind-closed-doors friendlies against the likes of Crawley.

[yt]4ZhZt4NMv-I[/yt]

If anyone can be bothered we can find out how he played here.....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Based on all those games you've seen both players in and your significant experience in football management?

Based on him being left footed, Latvian and not here because his parent club can't afford him, despite being distinctly ordinary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here