Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season ticket

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Just a quick question.I have a season ticket for west upper and a cracking view it is too.However im now working shifts and can hardley get to many games now.Can i stop my season ticket and obviously not pay monthly direct debit or do ii have to wait til end of season.Obviously im gutted if i do have to give it up.But im paying to not go pretty much

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you default you lose your season ticket so perhaps try and find someone you can share it with ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought there was a cut off date at the beginning of the season where you had to pay up in full to next March, unless there were exceptional circumstances.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just stop Direct Debit, they will just then cancel your ticket.

....and you will lose the 6 months worth of money you've already paid for this season, and not be able to use your ticket

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just stop Direct Debit, they will just then cancel your ticket.

Don't do this!

They will stop your ticket, but they won't let you purchase any other tickets until the balance is cleared. Which I assume will be a bad thing?!?

According to the club T&C's you had until August 1st (I think) to tell the club if you weren't renewing otherwise you are liable for the direct debit payments until it's paid off. You might be lucky though if you explain your situation to the the ticket office.

Aug 21, 2011

....and you will lose the 6 months worth of money you've already paid for this season, and not be able to use your ticket

Will you get the 6 months back if you cancel by letter and pay the £50 cancellation fee?? Kind off forgot it is paid during the off season as well

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you explain your circumstances to the ticket office I'd expect them to be accomodating.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't hold your breath, they were very firm with me, highlighting the legality of the contract I signed.

A friend of mine has just had his cancelled, due to a change of circumstance, at no further charge.

On another note, I've was offered a full refund on both my tickets if I wanted to cancel them when I had cause to discuss it with the club recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here