Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge - injured

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Brian Owen ‏@Brian__Owen 1h
While Wayne Bridge struggles with a knee injury, his potential Reading stand-in Shaun Cummings is in action for Jamaica overnight #bhafc

PG

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Well he has given away two reading goals, so not overly bothered if he plays against us or not at the weekend.

For the best half of his career he never got injured at all. So far this season he he has done more for us by losing Reading points with some dreadful play.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Proof if it were needed that his heart isn't in it anymore. I get the feeling he really enjoyed playing for us but the Reading offer was a lovely pension boost and if he does now take it easy there's sod all Reading can do about it seeing as he'll probably retire or go play in some Mickey Mouse league abroad after them.

Saying that I'm glad he won't play against us even just for sentimental reasons.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Proof if it were needed that his heart isn't in it anymore. I get the feeling he really enjoyed playing for us but the Reading offer was a lovely pension boost and if he does now take it easy there's sod all Reading can do about it seeing as he'll probably retire or go play in some Mickey Mouse league abroad after them.

Saying that I'm glad he won't play against us even just for sentimental reasons.

This.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
That'll teach that orrible Atkins

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Given his form for Reading this season, we may well have dodged a bullet by failing to re-sign Bridge.

You have to feel for Adkins though. :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here