Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just as a follow-up - as I said, there's no reason (aside from her weekends taken up with making a racket) why she shouldn't come on the show, is there a specific reason why you wanted Roz on?

Just curious, like.

A time to reminisce on the fan's battle with LDC might put into perspective the meaningless squabbles we have nowadays over the price of a buffet lunch at The Amex.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is it true that there is going to be someone from the Great British Bake Off appearing on the show? Marvelous Scones.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This week's show (5 October) features guest right-back, Gary Chivers.

garydavies.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Last weeks show took a fairly relaxed view of things..understandably so...but now after 2 indifferent performances it will be interesting to see if its the same

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What an engaging bloke Chivers is. Thanks for that lads, 1987 was the year I became a Brighton regular, and listening to Chivers talk about that team brought it all back.

It was a fantastic season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What an engaging bloke Chivers is. Thanks for that lads, 1987 was the year I became a Brighton regular, and listening to Chivers talk about that team brought it all back.

It was a fantastic season.

1987 was the year I started going to away games. Having failed miserably to fit this in to this weekend's schedule I am going to have to listen to the podcast on the train - which at least means replacing my knackered headphones with something "not Beats".

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Listened to last saturdays (or should that be fridays) show yesterday....very entertaining guest....have you anyone lined up for the coming show? Then you can again avoid discussing our recent performances :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here