Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why you should stay away from the Habanero chilli

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
A few years back I met up with an old work colleague down near Portsmouth, we were in one of those non-descript chain food pubs. I ordered something uninspiring like a Turkey steak in a spicy coating, basically something that barely registers as spicy. Anyway my ex work colleague is sitting opposite me and promptly takes his paper napkin and starts mopping the sweat from this brow. I have seen plenty of people react like this eating a hot curry, but nothing this extreme.

Aside from the macho bravado showboating there does seem to be a massive difference in what people can tolerate and genuinely enjoy.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
She was very lucky she didn't get any in her eyes, what with spitting the chilli out into her hand and rubbing her face. That would have been a lot worse.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I once got chilli in my eyes after preparing a meal then scratching an itchy eye. A very very bad experience and a trip to a&e.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Silly Bint. :rolleyes:

ps Eating a whole Dorset Naga anybody? Strewth! :lol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i once ate a condiment in zambia called namoi sauce.........it literally blew my head off , i was ****ed for 10 minutes and had hiccups for 2 hours afterwards and i like chillies....dangerous shit baby.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
i once ate a condiment in zambia called namoi sauce.........it literally blew my head off , i was ****ed for 10 minutes and had hiccups for 2 hours afterwards and i like chillies....dangerous shit baby.

Did your lips also swell uncontrollably afterwards? That is you in your avatar, right?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here