Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Open Men's Tennis Final - Djokovic vs Nadal

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm going for Djokovic in 5 sets. They're already blazing away from the start. Golden days of tennis, these...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wonderful second set here three breaks in a row.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
That 53/54 shot rally was something else. Won't be staying up to watch the rest, as don't fancy being up until stupid a clock in the wee hours. Hasn't quite got the magic feel of last year for obvious reasons.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nadal and huge forehand was sublime in that first set, but now Djokovic is on his game and a break up in this third set. What has Nadal got in his locker?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Great win by Nadal - really at the top of his game. Oscar should be well chuffed

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great stuff from Nadal. Had a decent punt on him at 8/11 at the start, and he's delivered big-time there.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think these two are a different class to Murray. As long as they are around, he will be No 3 in the world at best. He is good, but not good enough.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think these two are a different class to Murray. As long as they are around, he will be No 3 in the world at best. He is good, but not good enough.

Despite having beaten Novak Djokovic in two Grand Slam finals? I'm pleased for Nadal as he's had a lot of bad luck recently with injuries.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Impressive stuff from Nadal.

Hopefully his poor recent performances at Wimbledon will improve dramatically in the future. I know that it's injury/fatigue related after coming off a tough clay court season. They've widened the gap between the French Open and Wimbledon by a week, but i still don't think thats enough. Time will tell if we ever see the best from Nadal at SW19 again. The French Open appears to always be his priority, due to his dominant record.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here