Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pillock !!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1066...y_up_A23_to_avoid_blizzard_standstill/?ref=mr

2625850.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Top drawer reporting as always.

“There’s no challenging that he was marooned in his vehicle on the A32.”

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
"When the 23-year-old was stopped near Patcham, Brighton, he said he did not want to get out of his car because it was cold."

Aaahh. Lambsie.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I was in that traffic jam. I have to say it was very frsutrating but I chose to go cross country and try other legal routes not bloody go down the dual carriageway the wrong way.

Nutter.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Where is the Mill Lane roundabout?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I was in that traffic jam. I have to say it was very frsutrating but I chose to go cross country and try other legal routes not bloody go down the dual carriageway the wrong way.

Nutter.

It is pretty scary when it happens. When they went after him, the suspicion would have been either that he was drunk, or that he was a confused elderly driver, as people who drive the wrong way on motorways/dual carriageways, in my experience, tend to be one or the other.

I picked up a guy in his 80s last week who'd managed to travel over three miles eastbound along the westbound carriageway of the A27 at 11pm. Luckily the traffic was light, but having driven that route again today, and realised just how short a view of the road you have as you come up Hollingbury Hill (he'd have been travelling in the outside lane too as he thought he was on the left), it's amazing there wasn't a head on collision.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I think you'll find that's the Mill Road roundabout.

I heard someone call it the Black Rabbit roundabout today. Anyone heard of that before??

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Why would he not leave the A23 at either Hurst/Albourne junction or Pyecoombe; cross over and continue down the correct side of road.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here