The official 'Price of Football' thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Wigan fans have got a bargain. Lucky them. St Johnstone charge 10p more for a tea than a pie, that is ****ed up!

Alloa supporters must be right fatties.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Do those ticket prices for us include travel? Genuine question, not trying to start a fight!

Edit. Am guessing not as there is no footnote as per last years figures.

Last edited:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
We seem to be the only club with a £3.50 programme. We're too expensive, and it does make me wonder where all this money is going...

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I'm not complaining as I would never ditch my two season tickets but it does make you think. We are an expensive day out in even in comparison to some good premier league clubs.

Although my guess would be that if we did get promoted then season ticket prices would remain almost the same. The reason being that there are fewer games in the premiership and that may balance it out.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Even after deducting the £50 travel charge we still have the most expensive cheapest season ticket in the Championship !

Blackpool fans seem to get very good value.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I'm not complaining as I would never ditch my two season tickets but it does make you think. We are an expensive day out in even in comparison to some good premier league clubs.

Although my guess would be that if we did get promoted then season ticket prices would remain almost the same. The reason being that there are fewer games in the premiership and that may balance it out.

And you never know, our chairman may turn around and keep prices the same or even reduce them a bit as we will have more cash then. Is the sort of thing that he might do, but we will have to get there first and find out!

Edit - having said that, we have not had an issue selling season tickets so far, so maybe not!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Is it my eyes or have they put Brighton and I Love Albion

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here