Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coventry City and Steven Pressley.

0 Not allowed!
    The Sky Blues form is impressive all things considered,within six games City have wiped-out their 10point deduction and now sit 23rd you have to hand it to Pressley and his players. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      So have Aldershot who are part-time in the Conference and they started the season with no players.

0 Not allowed!
      Dark days. Hopefully both clubs will come out the otherside better off.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Durlston View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So have Aldershot who are part-time in the Conference and they started the season with no players.
      It's dull too watch ,but at least i have a Club too watch.
      In The ex Legion now known as Lower Bourne Social Club again

0 Not allowed!
      Feel so sorry for Cov fans.

If you're making comparisons, obviously we had Goldstone walkouts but there was no sustained boycott of matches while Archer/Bellotti were in charge.

And at Gillingham the crowds were mainly low because of the distance not an official boycott, plus how shit the team were may have come into it.

A young and vibrant Coventry team made it 11 points from 6 games and into the black today in front of their lowest ever leageu crowd of 1,789.

The absent 10,000 are acting on principle, and I salute them. But they are missing a young team of local kids playing great stuff for the first time in years, and it must be tearing them up.

That wasn't the case for us at Gillingham, where especially in the first year those that didn't go missed the worst football this club has ever played.
      "There's an African proverb that has stuck with me...if you think you're too small to make a difference, then you've never spent a night with a mosquito"

0 Not allowed!
      Tooting,my point young ones given a chance,CCFC are busted. WSC reckoned that CCFC could be the way forward a busted club yet playing decent 'kids' and getting results.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Durlston View Post
      Which is even better,loved the East Bank,great atmosphere.

0 Not allowed!
      A 21yr old striker banging them in with 7 goals already (Callum Wilson). Worth a look?
      #Together

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Gull View Post
      Feel so sorry for Cov fans.

If you're making comparisons, obviously we had Goldstone walkouts but there was no sustained boycott of matches while Archer/Bellotti were in charge.

And at Gillingham the crowds were mainly low because of the distance not an official boycott, plus how shit the team were may have come into it.

A young and vibrant Coventry team made it 11 points from 6 games and into the black today in front of their lowest ever leageu crowd of 1,789.

The absent 10,000 are acting on principle, and I salute them. But they are missing a young team of local kids playing great stuff for the first time in years, and it must be tearing them up.

That wasn't the case for us at Gillingham, where especially in the first year those that didn't go missed the worst football this club has ever played.
      From what I heard away support has rocked, so the fans aren't missing out on the spirited display, just boycotting their "home" stadium and those owners they feel are corrupt.

0 Not allowed!
      They aren't even bottom of the league anymore. Phenomenal effort.
      The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world

Quote Originally Posted by Husty View Post
      Not the sharpest tool in the draw are you?