Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One For The Grammar Police

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
1175758_10151712463361026_295021119_n.jpg

Found this little gem on a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/384918508281806/ 'Get Brighton back To Its Best'

I had to post it as, not for it's original intended meaning, it is absolutely hilarious.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I can't get over the fact he has grey hair, a ginger beard, a giant mole on his top lip and is called "Kit Kat". :ohmy: It's just too much. I am going for a lie down in a dark room.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hitler, great bloke...I'd vote for him again. Got the yobboes under control, sorted out the trains and everything looking tidy.

The gentleman in that picture appears to be a cretin with a drawn on moustache.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Err. So who is the man with the increased emissions who guarantees no one will want to come to Brighton? I'm confused.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Jeez, how moronic is that Facebook page?

Do they think irritating councils only ever started in 2011? Tragic.

Just going through that page, they highlight things that would be exactly the same under any administration. Unbelievably clueless. Are they in for a disappointment next year when another party takes over - and nothing changes. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Jeez, how moronic is that Facebook page?

Do they think irritating councils only ever started in 2011? Tragic.

Just going through that page, they highlight things that would be exactly the same under any administration. Unbelievably clueless. Are they in for a disappointment next year when another party takes over - and nothing changes. :facepalm:

I made the original post more to draw people's attention to said page. It is a bit... errr...wanting in its knowledge of local government affairs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here