Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail Smith on his crutch still

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why is Warnock allowed to stand on CMS's nether region ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Latest word is November

My latest word is "plumose", simply meaning feathery. I suppose really i should go into the changing rooms in my next 5-a-side and glance at a man or two who may unashamedly dry themselves and reveal a plumose coating that i can finally use the word with, ideally waiting until i went outside and mentioning to teammates that i'd seen, wackilly, the plumosest of people, showing off about how brainy and secretly behind it all poetic i am. One of them, i'd misleadingly claim to have a birdy feather picking disorder from the balder and slightly bloodier patches on his rear and that next time i was playing would slip the printed-off contact details to a local RSPB operative into his slightly seed-aroma-ed kitbag.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
My latest word is "plumose", simply meaning feathery. I suppose really i should go into the changing rooms in my next 5-a-side and glance at a man or two who may unashamedly dry themselves and reveal a plumose coating that i can finally use the word with, ideally waiting until i went outside and mentioning to teammates that i'd seen, wackilly, the plumosest of people, showing off about how brainy and secretly behind it all poetic i am. One of them, i'd misleadingly claim to have a birdy feather picking disorder from the balder and slightly bloodier patches on his rear and that next time i was playing would slip the printed-off contact detai:lolol:ls to a local RSPB operative into his slightly seed-aroma-ed kitbag.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::guitar:

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
That was a dreadful match , CMS said the highlight was Neil Warnock giving him a MINT

That was actually quite entertaining by Conference standards. Trust me.

10 years ago we were just like you - punching above our weight in the second tier with a new ground on the horizon. It's amazing the difference a Tony Bloom makes...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well I saw CMS in at the Handcross Texaco recently in his big Nissan people carrier 4x4 wearing the full Albion tracksuit and that and he wasn't using a crutch there...he was SPRINTING around the forecourt, dodging round the pumps and LEAPING into the shop to pay the little Sri Lankan man and then flooring his SUV off into the direction of Horsham....I reckon he's swinging the lead and just wants some baby time.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Well I saw CMS in at the Handcross Texaco recently in his big Nissan people carrier 4x4 wearing the full Albion tracksuit and that and he wasn't using a crutch there...he was SPRINTING around the forecourt, dodging round the pumps and LEAPING into the shop to pay the little Sri Lankan man and then flooring his SUV off into the direction of Horsham....I reckon he's swinging the lead and just wants some baby time.

Sounds like the Dukes of Hazard.....

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Two posts on here that genuinely made me laugh out loud. Saw this game at the pub, every time I looked nothing was happening and Nill warncock is still shit.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
That was actually quite entertaining by Conference standards. Trust me.

10 years ago we were just like you - punching above our weight in the second tier with a new ground on the horizon. It's amazing the difference a Tony Bloom makes...

You had him, aka John Gurney....we're punching below our weight any time we're not mid table top flight

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My mate is working round CMS house at the moment and he said he's not on crutches at all !!
I believe Will Buckley has moved in next door to him too.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You had him, aka John Gurney....we're punching below our weight any time we're not mid table top flight
How on earth do you come to that conclusion? I know we've got some deluded fans but you my friend take the biscuit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
CMS got another injury last week remember, so will remain out for a while yet.

My mate is working round CMS house at the moment and he said he's not on crutches at all !!
I believe Will Buckley has moved in next door to him too.

As Hawk pointed out, he's had another injury recently so back on crutches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here