Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke de Jour

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.

She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,
"I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you
to pay me a compliment.'

I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."

:clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is it 1960 again?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Why didn't you say something nice? We all go down hill as we get older, but Shirley you could have come with some sort of serious compliment.
If you get even less sex in the next few weeks, it serves you right.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was she also looking at a Snellen chart, or are you a qualified optician?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Has she got really hood eyesight then? I'd imagine that would be scant reassurance if she was feeling so unattractive.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Why didn't you say something nice? We all go down hill as we get older, but Shirley you could have come with some sort of serious compliment.
If you get even less sex in the next few weeks, it serves you right.

How do you know her name is Shirley

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My girlfriend wouldn't even take that that and she has no self confidence whatsoever.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i doubt she was fishing for compliments about her eyesight, women aren't really bothered about people knowing how good their vision is. Why didn't you say that she looks gorgeous to you?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
i doubt she was fishing for compliments about her eyesight, women aren't really bothered about people knowing how good their vision is. Why didn't you say that she looks gorgeous to you?

Nah! best to be honest...tell she is fat and ugly.....but she looks a lot nicer since she won the lottery....

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Is it 1960 again?

Here's one more current the:

A tourist gets picked up by two prostitutes in Bangkok. They lure him back to their flat by telling him "When you find out what we've got in store, you'll feel like you've won the National Lottery!"

As they strip off in the bedroom he exclaims "You're absolutely right there! We've got six matching balls...."

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

A tourist gets picked up by two prostitutes in Bangkok. They lure him back to their flat by telling him "When you find out what we've got in store, you'll feel like you've won the National Lottery!"

As they strip off in the bedroom he exclaims "You're absolutely right there! We've got six matching balls...."

Were they talking about our National lottery then ? For this story to be true they would have had to have visited the U.K. or whatever country the tourist was from or at least have read about it and I find that highly unlikely. I,m not sure that Thailand run a state lottery so they couldn't have been referring to that one.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Were they talking about our National lottery then ? For this story to be true they would have had to have visited the U.K. or whatever country the tourist was from or at least have read about it and I find that highly unlikely. I,m not sure that Thailand run a state lottery so they couldn't have been referring to that one.

Well I seem to remember Oz has or had 6 from 49. I think most lotteries do but of course I don't know how many balls the prostitutes had in their bags. Might have been like Hitler(allegedly). Sadly the last bloke who might have seen them or it has just passed away.

Surprised btw that no thread about this old codger, what a life. 9 years in Soviet POW camps after being in the Bunker to the end.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

We can safely assume that the prostitutes were Thai, and the punter wasn't? We can also assume that the prostitutes were Ladyboys? Therefore, if you're referring to the three of them having identical looking testicles, the chances of them all being the same size and colour is incredibly slim. Unless of course, his eye sight was waning, unlike the lady in the first joke.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Wouldn't the guy pick up the two prostitutes rather than the other way around?

And what was the surprise they had in store for him. If it was that they had matching balls then that would have been very disappointing especially as he ruined it by revealing the punchline himself.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
An old mate of mine from Durban had sex with a post op prossie when over there. He didn't realise to afterwards when a friend told him and admitted it did feel 'different'. I asked him if he felt sick about it and he told me , " No not really because I went back again the next night"
I still squirm at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here