top bloke

Brighton through & through

Likes the Stranglers

Fawlty-Towers-Major-Gowen.jpg

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Ballard Berkeley's been dead since 1988, so I assume this is a reference to recent doctoring of Fawlty Towers episodes to remove some of his more ...ahem.... 'patriotic' outbursts.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Ballard Berkeley's been dead since 1988, so I assume this is a reference to recent doctoring of Fawlty Towers episodes to remove some of his more ...ahem.... 'patriotic' outbursts.

no,I won't have that,there's a place in Eastbourne!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
F..ing censorship.

Sure, not a huge deal -as we all just timidly stand by and witness society being gradually ground down to a tasteless, meaningless, mulch of gruel.

Still, don't despair - I'm sure there's a host of reality shows airing soon that will show us how a decent human being should conduct themselves.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
F..ing censorship.

Sure, not a huge deal -as we all just timidly stand by and witness society being gradually ground down to a tasteless, meaningless, mulch of gruel.

Still, don't despair - I'm sure there's a host of reality shows airing soon that will show us how a decent human being should conduct themselves.

Censorship, nanny state, pc bull s~~t, will be the ruin of this once fun country....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here