Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Right here right now' mix played at the Amex

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
Does anyone know the name of the mix that is played please?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Slightly off-topic but am I the only one who thinks 'Praise You' would sound awesome if we belted it out?

I think it's been mentioned..... once or twice before on here. Yet for some reason I've not ever heard anyone try and start it, bizarre.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Slightly off-topic but am I the only one who thinks 'Praise You' would sound awesome if we belted it out?

It would be brilliant, but only very slowly and with no clapping. As soon as one person starts clapping, it'll be forever lost and consigned to the long list of songs that are sung too fast.

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
Why not! It's played after the final whistle, but quite a few have left by then. :-/ (and I'm not starting something about early leavers by the way)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Yes it probably would. I very much like the addition of a bit of FBS pre-match.

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
Yeah, I will. I have shazam so may try that next game! It's loud enough!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
No I don't, it would be so unbelievably cringeworthy if it was sung as a chant. I like the song, but then I also like Phil Collins, and I doubt thousands of fans will be belting out "In the Air Tonight" during our next match.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
hahaha très funny.

Not a friend of the final whistle, are you.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
No I don't, it would be so unbelievably cringeworthy if it was sung as a chant. I like the song, but then I also like Phil Collins, and I doubt thousands of fans will be belting out "In the Air Tonight" during our next match.

Now that would be good!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here