Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Powerful anti-drink/driving video.

[yt]MmpK_EshSL4[/yt]

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Saw that on the news last night. Don't know what his motives were for doing it. He doesn't seem to remorseful.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I have done this in the past ( drink driving) and thank **** I never hurt anyone when I did.

I was stupid and young. No excuses. Never again.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Never ride my Scooter after drinking simply don't take it out ! Never have never will.
Having worked in Trauma theatres and A&E I've seen the end product not just physically but screaming crying parents, wives and husbands gone completely nuts etc...
Someone in our local got done last week apparently he was at least 3 times over the limit and was paralitic when he left the place.
He lives less than a mile and half from the place the wanker.
For the price of less than two drinks he could have got a cab there and back.
Hopefully he will get a jail sentence, he's 71 years old too, so it's not always youngsters.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I have done this in the past ( drink driving) and thank **** I never hurt anyone when I did.

I was stupid and young. No excuses. Never again.

Although it was obviously wrong to have done it in the first place, it's very good to read that you acknowledge that and that it is something in the past.

It sends shivers down my spine when, in a pub, I've overheard the words "I'll be fine" as someone gets ready to leave. I may be hearing those words out of context of the conversation but I always think "Yeah, you probably will be. The car you hit however....."

I've in the past got in to the car WELL UNDER the limit, turned on the engine and felt not quite right. Not "drunk" as such, but certainly in acknowledgement that I've had a drink. That's freaked me out enough to then just leave the car parked and get a lift home.

Quite scary really. (probably means I'm a lightweight!)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Although it was obviously wrong to have done it in the first place, it's very good to read that you acknowledge that and that it is something in the past.

It sends shivers down my spine when, in a pub, I've overheard the words "I'll be fine" as someone gets ready to leave. I may be hearing those words out of context of the conversation but I always think "Yeah, you probably will be. The car you hit however....."

I've in the past got in to the car WELL UNDER the limit, turned on the engine and felt not quite right. Not "drunk" as such, but certainly in acknowledgement that I've had a drink. That's freaked me out enough to then just leave the car parked and get a lift home.

Quite scary really. (probably means I'm a lightweight!)

Means you're a sensible, well adjusted adult.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Means you're a sensible, well adjusted adult.

Oh YOU. x

ennis-jack-brokeback-mountain-4727112-1008-630.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here