dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So what was it? ???

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

Jimmy Grimble

That show has been dying on its arse for so long now.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Could do with a revamp I like a Saturday footy show always have from saints and Greves football focus and socker am but all have had thir time need something new.

Jimmy Grimble

I think it died many years ago...

I like to think it's still slowly dying, clinging onto the remnants of its former success, regurgitating dated gags and awkward interviews with z-list celebs, somehow getting commissioned for another year.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I still think the show is alright tbh, wake up on a Saturday and watch it whilst getting ready for the football.

Cant be Soccer Saturday and Goals on Sunday day with Ben and Kammy though.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Used to watch it week in week out around 5-6 years ago but it's died for me and ever time I accidently switch it on nowadays it's so cringeworthy, same old stuff every week. Time for a new Saturday morning football program I think

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hated Lovejoy too but it got worse when he left. It needs to decide it's identity, whether is a serious or a comedy sport problem.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I like to think it's still slowly dying, clinging onto the remnants of its former success, regurgitating dated gags and awkward interviews with z-list celebs, somehow getting commissioned for another year.

To be fair, i wouldnt call Example a z-list celeb, though The 1975 are hardly a great booking.

D

Deleted member 18477

The show is fine. Its lighthearted entertainment. Simple as that. Better when Lovejoy was presenting for sure but Rushden isnt bad.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I don't watch it any more, mainly because I'm on a train on the way to football, but no matter how bad it gets, it will always be better than 'Saturday Kitchen'.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So...is Hells Bells still shagging Nathan (gone too long) Jones?

She's in pretty good nick still. I remember playing Torquay in the cup a few years back.. 0:2 Albion...I searched the whole ground but couldn't find her. Had to settle for calling the game correctly for Harty.

Boo.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
I couldnt quite understand them, sounded like a strange language they where using, it was something like 'we all follow the crawley, overland and in hastings' haha Helen also found it quite funny.

I just tried Google'ing it and found these Crawley chants, and they are all 'spelt n slangz, up da redz' lol

http://www.footballchants.org/viewC...name=Crawley Town&club=Crawley Town&let=-2&p=

ah ....thatll be white youth trying to sound black coz its well cool an ting get mi blaaaaaad!
ps - the show is turd ....the piss poor dig at Greg Dyke underlining their "nouveau" PC fan status

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here