Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker Lined Up.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
where it says "precise timing of the deal could hinge on discussions with head coach Oscar Garcia." do we take that as talks between the player and coach, or the club and coach re timing of the 93 days or some other. just wondering

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I assume they mean they could get him in Tuesday and get him training or alternativly get him in Friday which will mean he is able to play an extra game at Middlesbrough.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I assume they mean they could get him in Tuesday and get him training or alternativly get him in Friday which will mean he is able to play an extra game at Middlesbrough.

This is it, with somebody identified and seemingly negotiations already taken place between the clubs it's just finalising when he officially arrives so he is able to play in the Boro game.

My personal opinion is he won't start against Reading so it doesn't matter when he arrives, from the bench he should get a good idea how we play and possibly bring something of his own game and add it to our attack rather than spending a week trying to re mould his style

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why could he not train with us from today and sign on Friday or Saturday of next week if it is all agreed by both clubs and player. I posted this point on another thread but nobody answered it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why could he not train with us from today and sign on Friday or Saturday of next week if it is all agreed by both clubs and player. I posted this point on another thread but nobody answered it.

He doesn't want to wear a South American wrestlers mask to protect his identity until the official reveal ?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Why is a few days so important? Just get him in asap, and let's gets on with the business of winning promotion. It is odd though that "three injured strikers" translates into a need for "one loan striker"?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Potential inury and insurance (as answered on the other thread but it had become distinctly fishy by then :lol: )

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here