Over there
7u6enequ.jpg

vs

resuda5y.jpg

venue- Your house

kick off- when you wake up

Match Officials:- The wife and kids/Mum and dad/ your conscience

What will Saturday bring?
Are you going to fix stuff, or do stuff you really want to do?
I predict a day of keeping busy in frustrated anticipation for Our next match.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
im looking forward to aiming offensive chants at myself without any repercussions in my steward free garden.
I will also be luzzing beer cans as well.......mostly in the direction of the dustbin though.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
im looking forward to aiming offensive chants at myself without any repercussions in my steward free garden.
I will also be luzzing beer cans as well.......mostly in the direction of the dustbin though.

I've sent a text to your neighbourhood watch. You'll be spoken to at half-pint.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Not keen on these international breaks but on the plus side it'll give our walking wounded a chance to be available for our next match. I suppose it alkali happens again in October.

Any news on our participants this weekend? Greer Crofts Maksimenko etc....

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Where are the facts about today's match up?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another 26k+ attendance today ???

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not keen on these international breaks but on the plus side it'll give our walking wounded a chance to be available for our next match. I suppose it alkali happens again in October.

Any news on our participants this weekend? Greer Crofts Maksimenko etc....

Crofts came off the bench, Greer stayed on it. Latvia won 2-1 but can't find a match report.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Last cricket game today. Vs little common wanderers.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Watching GP qualifying, checking & double checking everything for my u11s first game of the season tomorrow

The Club has been working hard to solve the catering crisis. At this very minute, there are 20,000 hot pies, available at every outlet in the stadium, each with a fully trained barista ready to serve whatever you wish, with a full choice of beers, lagers, tea, coffee or Bovril. And plenty of forks. 1900 Club members will be treated to a range of hot snacks and meals, each reasonably priced, and served by staff fully qualified at a top catering college.

The Club is choosing this opportunity to improve the whole customer experience. If, however, sales volumes don't show the benefit, it may be necessary to invoke FFP and revert to normal service.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here