Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England where is the crowd

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Amazed at how empty the ground looks is that cos we won't win until 2022

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yep/ Probably. True or not it's a ridiculous thing for him to come out with, virtually guaranteed a shit turnout for next 9 years the dolt.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surprised they got 60K

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great contribution to the thread.
It's so cool to not support England. I'm well-gel.

Sadly nsc users think it's cool not to support your country... :lol: :facepalm:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I love to watch England and support them. It annoys me when my friends say " it's so boring and its just England"
It's so annoying.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I love to watch England and support them. It annoys me when my friends say " it's so boring and its just England"
It's so annoying.

Unfortunately it's so often true.

Crowds now are certainly better than they used to be. I remember games at the old Wembley struggle to get high 20 thousands

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sadly nsc users think it's cool not to support your country... :lol: :facepalm:

To be honest, he's an NSC user. Doesn't necessarily mean he likes football.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I have been twice to Wembley to watch England in competitive games and it was a poor atmosphere, over priced, blah blah blah. It was just a bit underwhelming. As Henry winters (I think) said, why build a national stadium to have 60k when you could get more money and atmosphere if it was played 'on the road' like it was before Wembley opened again.

Last edited:

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It's so annoying.

A lot of England games are really boring. I still watch them on the box but I wouldn't pay to watch a qualifier with no atmosphere. I wouldn't mind going to see England in the world cup one day though.

And that band really annoys me.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
A lot of England games are really boring. I still watch them on the box but I wouldn't pay to watch a qualifier with no atmosphere. I wouldn't mind going to see England in the world cup one day though.

And that band really annoys me.

No one who goes regularly likes the band. Apart from the band members of course.

I'd recommend the World Cup though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here