Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Moldova

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don't like the look of our team. Welbeck playing the Barnes role. I genuinely quite hate it now. It is an excuse for an attacking player not to chip in with enough goals, but supports the midfield and defence.

We're playing some poxy team who are playing not to be thrashed. Welbeck can forget about it, we should have a winger on that side who can play a bit. Downing and Jarvis of West Ham are distinctly ordinary players but even they should offer more going forward than the new Emile Heskey.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Whose idea was it to introduce that stupid gimmick of having the ball on a podium then filming it as the ref walks the teams out and picks it up. It looks stupid. It happens in th premier league games on tv, too. It really annoys me.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Don't like the look of our team. Welbeck playing the Barnes role. I genuinely quite hate it now. It is an excuse for an attacking player not to chip in with enough goals, but supports the midfield and defence.

We're playing some poxy team who are playing not to be thrashed. Welbeck can forget about it, we should have a winger on that side who can play a bit. Downing and Jarvis of West Ham are distinctly ordinary players but even they should offer more going forward than the new Emile Heskey.

You loved Poyet, but you hate people playing the Barnes role?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Clear foul by Gerrard on the defender before the goal, and knobby Townsend says right decision not to give foul, and they had other opportunities to clear. He's F*#*ing clueless! Pleased for Lambert though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What the F*CK did Welbeck do wrong to get a yellow card there? That is disgraceful refereeing!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3-0

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Classy first half against a Moldovan team we're making look worse than they are who've taken points off 2 of the good teams in this div. Job being very well done. Come on England!!!!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not sure how Wellbeck deserved a yellow.
Unless it was for being a Man Ure player?

Seriously this is getting worrying. He is banned for that yellow and a previous one for "diving" when replays suggested it was a pen! We seem to be running out of strikers :(

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Am I the only one that isn't disappointed Welbeck is out of the game on Tuesday?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here