Obsession with Palace

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Seems to be at a high right now

please discuss

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Its like you always want to be better and beat your older brother. I'm sure it would be the same if the roles were were reversed (sick in mouth)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

please discuss

International weekend innit , nothing else to discuss because we ain't playing and the alternative is to talk about the merits of the current England squad.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

please discuss

By starting a thread about it, are you only feeding it? That's a genuine question and not a criticism.

I am one of those who am not particularly bothered about it, having been a supporter since the 1960's as a boy before it started or became intense, have been drawn in to it to a small extent, but now would prefer to concentrate on the people we have to play twice this season in league matches.

I would like Crystal palace to beat Man Utd and Southampton.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I couldn't give a S~it about palace until we play them!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
By starting a thread about it, are you only feeding it? That's a genuine question and not a criticism.

I am one of those who am not particularly bothered about it, having been a supporter since the 1960's as a boy before it started or became intense, have been drawn in to it to a small extent, but now would prefer to concentrate on the people we have to play twice this season in league matches.

I would like Crystal palace to beat Man Utd and Southampton.
Valid point, just noticed it more and more this season especially after last seasons play offs. They seem to get a lot of posts on here almost too many.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Sour grapes on our part. It's pathetic. Let them get on with being battered every week.

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
your transfer activity has been interesting Nige

Nice to see you and your sister together SE.

I have clearly labelled myself and Nigel to avoid confusion....

oh-you-guys.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think for a generation, its the first time they have had a proper rivalry to follow and get involved in and they just seem to get a little carried away and dont know how to really hate palace in quiet without shouting about it all the time, you also then have a few silver surfers who want to regress back to the 80s hating palace that much and are constantly going on about how shit they are.

for me im the lost generation, however I couldnt give a toss about them unless we are playing them, then my un-natural hatred comes out in full force. hope they lose every single game, but that hasnt changed, but constantly talking about there team, squad, stadium, support is just pretty dull.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

please discuss

Tbh I thought with the promotion this would stop. I guess though there's a residual feeling in Albion circles as the old song says "It Should Have Been Me". Doesn't help too when Ollie tables bids for Albion's two best players, dunno why he did that.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Tbh I thought with the promotion this would stop. I guess though there's a residual feeling in Albion circles as the old song says "It Should Have Been Me". Doesn't help too when Ollie tables bids for Albion's two best players, dunno why he did that.

We should be over the promotion bit as they didn't win it we lost it, the team were shocking over two legs end of. I cannot believe how they buy Gayle (who is a non league footballer basically) for £7mill ish and then table £5 million for Ulloa incredible and like you said fuel to the fire trying to get Bridcutt on the cheap + doesn't their hero Jedinak play as a holding midfielder, it doesn't make sense.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We don't need an Away End, as Palace fans shouldn't be banned from here just for supporting another side. Likewise, as mentioned, it's often Albion fans starting threads about Palace.

How about a Rivalry board for all the Palace v Brighton squabbly threads?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here