Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - impossible for them to get off their stripey arses

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ok it's been far too long without a Palace attendance thread.:rave:

With their brilliant new additions to their squad does anyone think they can break the 25,000 official home attendance figure before the end of the year ?

With a capacity of 26.5k and thousands of tickets unsold for Spurs (23k) and even more for Sunderland (22k) can anyone of the following matches see the shy Nigels smash through the magical barrier ?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Shut up

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Haven't they reduced the capacity to around 24,500 in order to make the % of seats sold against capacity look better in the stats tables ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

With their brilliant new additions to their squad does anyone think they can break the 25,000 official home attendance figure before the end of the year ?

With a capacity of 26.5k and thousands of tickets unsold for Spurs (23k) and even more for Sunderland (22k) can anyone of the following matches see the shy Nigels smash through the magical barrier ?

No, it hasn't.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This has happened so often, I'm starting to wonder whether it falls within NSC's guidelines for spam...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's like some weird form of penis envy.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
We could get 80,000 they could get 7,000. They are in the premier league. We aren't. We have no bragging rights about anything whatsoever.

We could get 80,000 they could get 7,000. They are in the premier league. We aren't. We have no bragging rights about anything whatsoever.

Apart from the size of our support compared to theirs.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

It's funny that this thread has been posted.

I was convinced that the capacity at smelhurst was 26000 but i made a point of checking the attendance for their first game of the season against spurs and it was over 28000 which I thought was a bit odd.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You're annoying. Time out time.

That's a bit harsh Bozza. A whopping 29 people obviously care enough about such matters to take the time to vote... :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here