Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you turn up for a player signing for the Albion?

I just gotta be there for that

• 5 to 10 million pounds

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 11 to 15

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 16 to 20

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 20+ million pounds

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • what about the children?

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How much would the Albion have to spend on a player to get you to go and watch the paperwork being done.

Following on from 20,000+ Madrid fans turning up to watch some papers signed, a couple of keepy-uppies, and a sentence being spoken.

What deal would have you thinking 'I just gotta be there for that'.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
How much would the Albion have to spend on a player to get you to go and watch the paperwork being done.

Following on from 20,000+ Madrid fans turning up to watch some papers signed, a couple of keepy-uppies, and a sentence being spoken.

What deal would have you thinking 'I just gotta be there for that'.

Probably £15m+, but even then we'd look so tinpot.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm not normally inclined to camp outside the Amex but wouldn't rule out being there for the unveiling of a proper marquee signing, I'm thinking Vicente-esque quality.

OK 'The Dagger' might not have been a £15m signing but we haven't exactly signed many players of his pedigree, once subject of a 30m+ Euro bid. I recall the surreal feeling the night his signing was announced and would have been worth being there just to believe it with my own eyes.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I don't even go to games, let alone watching somebody write their name on a bit of paper.

Oct 25, 2003
I think ALL signings should be unveiled in the way that Real Madrid and Barcelona do it...plus have their medicals televised.

Imagine an absolutely PACKED Withdean Stadium as the Albion unveil the signing of Shane McFaul and make him do kick ups on the pitch and stuff

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Never. We could sign Messi, RVP and Ronaldo in a triple swoop and I wouldn't bother.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd turn up to watch El Abd fresh back from international duty signing used wheels in that spuddy runt from Busted's bike shop in order to see him back on his feet and stop doodling and muttering about the year 3000 and who'd be the handsomest sort of pubescent chap in them days.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
What if the club said there was going to be a new £10m+ signing but not say who, and it would be revealed live at the stadium? I might be forced through curiosity.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
No, I'd be on here posting constantly in the 17 threads about the same player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here