Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Running around in the 70's

Jan 30, 2008
what was that all about,brighton seemed to do it alot at gillingham,southend,aldershot and palace and i recall charlton 75 and chelsea 73 doing here,not quite up to rampage levels but above stomping around in a mob:moo: Seemed to be a 70's early 80's thing.
and let's face it quite enjoyable ???
regards
DR

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can't remember you running in a mob Rory. I seem to remember you diving in doorways

Lol. Hunny Xxxxx

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Bristol city /Bristol rovers last night ???
regards
DR

I was there, there was no real fisticuffs in the ground some pushing and shoving, a small 'handbags' behind the Williams stand before..... It was nothing to excite the old school.....98% of those on the pitch in front of the Rovers fans were about 15 years old.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT,BRIGHTON SEEMED TO DO IT ALOT AT GILLINGHAM,SOUTHEND,ALDERSHOT AND PALACE AND I RECALL CHARLTON 75 AND CHELSEA 73 DOING HERE,NOT QUITE UP TO RAMPAGE LEVELS BUT ABOVE STOMPING AROUND IN A MOB:moo: SEEMED TO BE A 70'S EARLY 80'S THING.

remember luton away back in the day. some bloke got back on the coach had a flower pot smashed over his head blood every where:wozza:guess who that was:lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
i was there, there was no real fisticuffs in the ground some pushing and shoving, a small 'handbags' behind the williams stand before..... It was nothing to excite the old school.....98% of those on the pitch in front of the rovers fans were about 15 years old.
heard something on the radio suggesting around 300 on the pitch , as you say nothing to excite :thumbsup:
regards
DR

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I was there, there was no real fisticuffs in the ground some pushing and shoving, a small 'handbags' behind the Williams stand before..... It was nothing to excite the old school.....98% of those on the pitch in front of the Rovers fans were about 15 years old.
The Teds in front of The Dolman last night looked as scary as a bag of Monster munch .Trouble with The 82 ers they think they 're a big club a sleeping giant,more like a comatosed pisshead.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
remember luton away back in the day. some bloke got back on the coach had a flower pot smashed over his head blood every where:wozza:guess who that was:lolol:

Last away game my wife ever went to. Horrible place, horrible people, horrible ground, inbred shits.....I hate Luton with a passion...in fact I detest Luton more than I detest palace. There I have said it.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Last away game my wife ever went to. Horrible place, horrible people, horrible ground, inbred shits.....I hate Luton with a passion...in fact I detest Luton more than I detest palace. There I have said it.

"Gas Meter" day was the greatest example of the fun and games we had,if only off licenses carried the stock they do now and at such reasonable prices!!!!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
runaround21.jpg

highway61

Jun 30, 2009

i too were there and agree, despised them far more than CP

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Were you in with the Gas heads Somerset?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT,BRIGHTON SEEMED TO DO IT ALOT AT GILLINGHAM,SOUTHEND,ALDERSHOT AND PALACE AND I RECALL CHARLTON 75 AND CHELSEA 73 DOING HERE,NOT QUITE UP TO RAMPAGE LEVELS BUT ABOVE STOMPING AROUND IN A MOB:moo: SEEMED TO BE A 70'S EARLY 80'S THING.

Cass Pennant's book Congratulations, You have just met the I.C.F. has a chapter on Brighton Ruck and it all going off outside The Bosun. Took West Ham completely by surprise and they got a beating. Must have been 1981?

cass pennant's book congratulations, you have just met the i.c.f. has a chapter on brighton ruck and it all going off outside the bosun. Took west ham completely by surprise and they got a beating. Must have been 1981?

The south stand that weekend was a bit unruly??? The thread was more about fans charging around just because they could,its not done any more,i think the mobs have got a bit old and fat for the charging about thing:wink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I was on that coach. I work with the guy hit by the concrete flower pot now. We were only talking about it the other day.

It's not you is it Captain Grealish/Ray?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here