Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out Ultras...

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
*title should read Our Ultras

Twitter calling itself 'Brighton Youth' clear linking itself to the NSK..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brighton_Youth

. Picture of a Stone Island badge embossed with a Seagull - for those out of the loop the Stone Island badge has always been synonymous with football violence.

. The term 'youth' is a term used for teenage/young hooligans

. Talking about a 'big turnout' - no explanation nessacery...

. Retweeing Casual State of Mind - a well known social media entity regarding terrace culture and football violence.

The Palace rabble of little scrotes have clearly made the jump to thinking they are a genuine force on the fv front - are our own handful of degenerates not far behind??

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You really need something constructive to do, I read nothing to suggest this isn't just a teenage boy talking about BHAFC

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
You really need something constructive to do, I read nothing to suggest this isn't just a teenage boy talking about BHAFC

You could be right - but why go under the alias Brighton Youth, which clearly has disorder related undertones.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Boring kid trying to be something he's not. Good luck to him but I won't be following.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I think all us older fans forget that in the past we were "the lads" "bootboys" and such, these young men want to identify with a group inside your / my football club just as we did..as long as they dont cause trouble is OK with me.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Ironic then, that you should call yourself after a Danny Dyer character in The Business.

D

Deleted member 22389

I think all us older fans forget that in the past we were "the lads" "bootboys" and such, these young men want to identify with a group inside your / my football club just as we did..as long as they dont cause trouble is OK with me.

Exactly. Let them have their group. It's great that we have so many supporters, and it's great to see Brighton Shirts on the street again. 4 years ago it was Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've a sneaky feeling that the OP is completely wide of the mark with regards to linking the Brighton Youth group with the NSK/Ultras. If (and it's a big 'if') I'm right then you've got completely the wrong end of the stick. I was of the impression that the Brighton Youth were more harking back to English rather than anything copying European Ultras. Might be worth finding out before jumping to conclusions.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I've a sneaky feeling that the OP is completely wide of the mark with regards to linking the Brighton Youth group with the NSK/Ultras. If (and it's a big 'if') I'm right then you've got completely the wrong end of the stick. I was of the impression that the Brighton Youth were more harking back to English rather than anything copying European Ultras. Might be worth finding out before jumping to conclusions.

BHA Youth ‏@Brighton_Youth 6 Aug
Come join us and @nskbha in the corner under the box pic.twitter.com/f0EdSYZ4hY

BHA Youth ‏@Brighton_Youth 5 Aug
Looking forward to tomorrow? Us and @nskbha will be in the North-west corner, N1C

Yeah totally wide of the mark...

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
In which case I'm wrong. Still think you're on dodgy ground calling them hooligans though.

Hmmmm not entirely sure I've directly labelled them hooligans. I've just made the links which are there for anyone to see.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hmmmm not entirely sure I've directly labelled them hooligans. I've just made the links which are there for anyone to see.

Oh, do me a favour. What's all this crap about:

. Picture of a Stone Island badge embossed with a Seagull - for those out of the loop the Stone Island badge has always been synonymous with football violence.

. The term 'youth' is a term used for teenage/young hooligans

. Talking about a 'big turnout' - no explanation nessacery...

. Retweeing Casual State of Mind - a well known social media entity regarding terrace culture and football violence.

The Palace rabble of little scrotes have clearly made the jump to thinking they are a genuine force on the fv front - are our own handful of degenerates not far behind??

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I wonder if the club was given a bill for the ripped out seats at the Whitehawk friendly or were in trouble for the flares let off?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
BHA Youth ‏@Brighton_Youth 6 Aug
Come join us and @nskbha in the corner under the box pic.twitter.com/f0EdSYZ4hY

BHA Youth ‏@Brighton_Youth 5 Aug
Looking forward to tomorrow? Us and @nskbha will be in the North-west corner, N1C

Yeah totally wide of the mark...

Yes its a group of fans who stand under the police box to try and create a good atmosophere or are you reading that to say "come on lets smash up Burnley" what are you on about, really are you really as stupid as you make out or on a delibrate anti NSK crusade.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Out Ultras eh?

Well, it is Brighton after all.... :wink:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
...and by the way, I'm no fan of Palace fans and certainly no fan of Ultras but I know for a fact that you are completely wrong about Palace Ultras being involved in football violence. I'm sure the resident Palace trolls on here can back me up here. The Met and in particular the Palace Police liaison officer is running nothing short of a campaign of harassment against them.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
...and by the way, I'm no fan of Palace fans and certainly no fan of Ultras but I know for a fact that you are completely wrong about Palace Ultras being involved in football violence. I'm sure the resident Palace trolls on here can back me up here. The Met and in particular the Palace Police liaison officer is running nothing short of a campaign of harassment against them.

I never used to like the police. They don't seem so bad now.:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here