Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yahoo mail problems??

Is it just me but cannot open email on Yahoo at moment - either ones in inbox or in folders. Helpful message says "we're sorry but there appears to be a problem loading the email". I have turned it off, and back on again and hurled profanities at the screen but to no avail.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Same here - bloody annoying. They seem more concerned about changing their corporate logo than their customers

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I did have a problem,but is ok now.
Additionally,since I had BT Infinity installed about a month ago,I have had almost daily dropping of Wifi.Have made loads of calls to BT and hopefully some action will now be taken as they have belatedly sent an engineer to the Exchange.Everything was fine with my old BT set up..........hardly any probs with the old home hub 2.

Templeton Peck

Faceman
Jul 15, 2009
Brighton
Had the same problem last couple of weeks. Yahoo Answers suggested it was due to an automatic update installed on IE10 and suggested switching to another browser... Been using Google Chrome and it's working fine with that but till on/off with IE. Not sure if that helps anyone?

Yahoo is b*****g me about again - is it just me or had it gone global?? Using it on Firefox, keeps generating error messages when I try and retrieve from archive amongst other irritating things. Would love to switch but as it is the work one it would be hassle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here