Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best player in the Championship is....

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Thoughts?

I don't think you can look beyond one Julio Ceasar. Why Arsenal didnt sign him I dont know - this guy would have been the next Van Der Sar.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Has Julio Cesar actually PLAYED in the championship then? Or is the question 'best player currently contracted to a Championship club?'

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Its near enough impossible to suggest the best player, but position wise I would personally go for...

GK - Cesar
Def - Upson
Mid - Ince
For - Ulloa

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Thoughts?

I don't think you can look beyond one Julio Ceasar. Why Arsenal didnt sign him I dont know - this guy would have been the next Van Der Sar.

Why would Arsenal be concerned by him being the 'next' of a famous Man U goalkeeper?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Difficult to choose just one. I suppose Jordan Rhodes would be the most expensive player to sign when he leaves Blackburn. Albert Adomah has just joined Middlesbrough from Bristol City - very skilful winger with an eye for goal.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Keeper - Cesar by a million miles
Defender - Morgan
Midfielder - Tom Ince
Forward - Rhodes

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Thoughts?

So the best player in the Championship is a goalkeeper?

Brilliant, visionary stuff there.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Benoit Assou-Ekotto

End of thread.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Tom! Rohan hasn't really accomplished much yet... close call between Tom and Chris Eagles for me.

Chris eagles?? Are you sure?...
Ability aside, I have had dealings with this guy and trust me wasn't very pleasant!
As for on the pitch there is far better out there!! Look no further then Orlandi??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here