Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football chairman lite - app

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Anybody play this game? It's called football chairman lite (not sure why as there isn't a 'full' version). I've been playing it for the past couple of days and can't stop, it's the most simple football management game I've ever played but I just can't stop. Download at your own risk.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's the new New Star Soccer. If that's crack, this is SUPER CRACK.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Was Vicente fit for any of them?

No real names and you make up your team name I had Albion Rangers

You start in non league basement along with the likes of Basingstoke etc, you fly through managers and players.

In the end I was sat up until flippin 2'0clock three nights in a row and thought this aint right and deleted the little fecker.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's very basic, but interesting to control the money side of things and hiring and firing of managers, funding the academy and training, building the stadium etc.

Screenshots:

screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg

The sort of game you will play an INSANE amount for about a week or so then probably not again for quite a while.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've made it to the Premier league in the year 2040 but best I've managed is 6th in premier. Once I win I will stop playing it. Just sold a 99 rated goalkeeper for £89m should give me the funds to build a winning side.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've made it to the Premier league in the year 2040 but best I've managed is 6th in premier. Once I win I will stop playing it. Just sold a 99 rated goalkeeper for £89m should give me the funds to build a winning side.

Similar. I just finished 10th in Prem in year 2040. Will stop once won Prem unless there are any other challenges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here