Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ukraine

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Any other Albion fans heading out to the Ukraine for the WC qualifier?

A few of us heading to a mates wedding in Dnipro tomorrow (some flew out last night, I am on the 00.10 from Gatwick to Kiev flight Friday morning and then fly on to Dniprio). A few days there to recover from the wedding, before heading up to Kiev on Monday for the game on Tuesday and fly back Thursday morning.

We had such a great time out there for last years Euros (and our mate met his wife to be!) so looking forward to a cracking few days!

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex

A few of us heading to a mates wedding in Dnipro tomorrow (some flew out last night, I am on the 00.10 from Gatwick to Kiev flight Friday morning and then fly on to Dniprio). A few days there to recover from the wedding, before heading up to Kiev on Monday for the game on Tuesday and fly back Thursday morning.

We had such a great time out there for last years Euros (and our mate met his wife to be!) so looking forward to a cracking few days!

Nice one Mark. Just home this week for me. - Any news on Germany and Argentina yet?

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic

Have a good trip mate , the Euro's was fantastic and I think I had a hand in our mates meeting his soon to be wife :thumbsup: , just gutted I can't be there this time.

Do you want the number of this gorgeous woman I met in Dnepro ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Did your friend meet his chick in kiev?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We're out there Sunday-Wednesday ! Me + 4 Derby fans :annoyed:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
3_lucky_pub.jpg

We will be heading for the "Lucky Pub" not that far from the ground - thats where we ended up before each of the games in the Euro's, and was a popular meeting place for England fans.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
View attachment 46780

We will be heading for the "Lucky Pub" not that far from the ground - thats where we ended up before each of the games in the Euro's, and was a popular meeting place for England fans.

Cool we'll head there on match day no doubt. I do remember that, was just on the corner of a road up to the ground wasn't it ?

Funny how our accommodation is costing £12 a night each now, compared to £60 for the same place last summer ! Probably less Swedish there too this time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here