Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid Tickets

eggward

Jan 8, 2012
Morning All,

I'm off to Madrid for a long weekend next month and it just so happen Real are at home to Malaga. Can anyone recommend the best way to get tickets without being completely stung on price? There seems to be plenty of companies out there selling tickets for a massive mark up but I don't fancy that. I don't mind sitting in the gods either, just fancy soaking up abit of atmosphere and waving my albion scalf in the Bernabeu :albion2:

any stories, tips or recommendations would be great :bhasign:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
there are shed loads of touts that sell them for a small mark up. It is a risk but a small one. Alternatively you can buy them from cash machines out there if I remember rightly. Don't sit in the gods is my tip, it is well worth the extra to sit close.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm pretty sure you can buy tickets from local cashpoints for Real games. There are loads of tickets available.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
50 euros

D

Deleted member 18477

Tickets from cash machines? F**king hell. Quality!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
50 euros!!!!!! Do you get a pint and a tapas?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
50 euros!!!!!! Do you get a pint and a tapas?

50 euros is good value imo. You get to watch some of the greatest sportsman in the world for £40 and experience a new culture. Fantastic.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
50 euros is good value imo. You get to watch some of the greatest sportsman in the world for £40 and experience a new culture. Fantastic.

4th tier though, you'll need good eyesight, or binoculars!

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
You can buy a ticket at the stadium for 30e.There are also plenty of outlets in the city,kiose + machines.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You can buy a ticket at the stadium for 30e.There are also plenty of outlets in the city,kiose + machines.

Interesting, if you look online there are no tickets available for the upcoming matches, apart from 250e hospitality seats. The cheapest list price tickets are 53e for non members, 50e for members. When did you see these tickets for 30e?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here