Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Same team, different grounds

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Inspired by the other thread on teams we have never beaten and watching the Wurzel derby, it occurred to me that I have seen us beat Bristol City at five different grounds. Ashton Gate, Goldstone, Withdean, Millennium and The Amex. Anyone beat that?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
We have beaten Walsall at the Goldstone and probably at Withers and we have beaten them at fellows Park, The Bescott (or whatever it's now called) and in a league game played at The hawthorns (long story)>

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've seen us play Charlton at five different grounds but didn't win them all. Did we play them at Withdean?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We have beaten Walsall at the Goldstone and probably at Withers and we have beaten them at fellows Park, The Bescott (or whatever it's now called) and in a league game played at The hawthorns (long story)>

Marcos Painter got our winner vs Walsall at Withdean under Gus. :thumbsup:

I've seen us play Charlton at five different grounds but didn't win them all. Did we play them at Withdean?

Calderon red card in 1-1 draw at Withdean.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Seen Charlton away at Sellhurst, Upton Park and The Valley. Certainly saw them at the Goldstone. Not sure about Withdean, did they ever play there? If so there as well I expect.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Did Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: ever play us at Gillingham? If so I reckon on having seen us play them at 6 grounds

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Ah yes... in the 4th minute. That was one of the few I missed that season - I remember now, I was at the opera. Damn, stops me making it six

What's the one I've missed off then? We didn't play them at Gillingham did we?

Ignore me...The Amex of course!! :ffsparr:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
As we also played them in Cup replays at Craven Cottage and Highfield Road, it is possible that someone has seen Brighton v Walsall at seven different grounds.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I've seen us play Donny at Goldstone, Withdean, G'ham, Amex, Belle View and Keepmoat.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
WE must have played Bradford City at a few places following their tragic fire.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Rotherham have had three grounds fairly recently; Millmoor, Don Valley Stadium and their new one (can't remember the name).

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That has to be the winner !!! One team six grounds!

Did we play Cardiff whilst at Gillingham? If so, someone must have seen us play them at six grounds. Four for me.
We've played Leicester at five different grounds in the last twenty years. Reading and Derby too. And Southampton.
Donny must be the most though. That's just crazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here