Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chillys Water Bottles

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Hi Guys,

2 of my friends I used to work with have got a project they're putting together, creating and selling drinks bottles that keep cold drinks ice cold, and hot drinks piping hot for up to 24 hours

20130826093911-Chilly_s_Bottles.jpg

They can be bought for £15 here (which is their indiegogo page) or get an early bird bottle for £10

I know a lot won't be interested, but I've seen these in person and they are really great - and I'm just trying to help out a couple of entrepreneurial friends of mine

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chilly-s-bottles-24-hours-cold/a2b2/4631062

Thanks

P.S. I'm not 'earning' anything for putting my link in here - its just to let my mates know I've helped them out

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I thought it was just me reading that thinking where have I seen an idea like this before, as I opened my Thermos and poured a nice hot drink from it.

Is there anything different between this and the existing thermos type drinks containers?

Dec 29, 2011
As much as I like entrepreneurial spirit, it does seem rather like a flask. What makes it different?

Also, if they've been to trade shows/got it in a few retailers, how will £7,500 help them?

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Well I think it's quite a good idea actually -
You wouldn't take a flask to the gym for example would you, but id take one of these

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I did have to laugh when in the video he said 'i came up with the idea...' and half expected him to say, 'when i used a thermos flask but thought that it was too big'

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
damn....i looked into this a few years ago.....and couldn't get the tech right.......well done to them!! this could be really big.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
No good! You can't get many frankfurters in them through the neck of the bottle for your half-time hot dogs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here