Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship transfer table

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Are there any good websites which list the summer transfers and overall spend by each club?

Would be interesting to compare to other clubs in our league...

Oct 25, 2003
Ulloa- £1.8m

clearly not true as we turned down a bid for much more than that

Brezovan- 225k

yep, sounds about right for a 33 year old goalkeeper who barely played a game all last season...reckon we'd get that for him

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll let you come up with a better example then...

Although I found that most of the Club transfer ins/outs on this site to be fairly factual.

I don't have a better example. I have an example that's AS good though - just ask me my opinions on players values.

I just find it bizarre how many people quote this website as anything other people just like me and you making stuff up?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I'll let you come up with a better example then...

Although I found that most of the Club transfer ins/outs on this site to be fairly factual.

Their ins/outs are not in question. It's their quite frankly ludicrous player valuations, based on absolutely nothing other than a licked finger in the air.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I don't have a better example. I have an example that's AS good though - just ask me my opinions on players values.

I just find it bizarre how many people quote this website as anything other people just like me and you making stuff up?

I meant the transfers in/out section of it is pretty much facts.

Obviously judging market value of current squads is completly opinion.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I realise that.

I was voicing my opinion on their bollocks transfer values.

Fair play.

If you think about it though, all transfer values are boll*cks really... a player is worth what someone is prepared to pay for him. A player doesn't really have a 'sitting' transfer value at all ever does he?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I meant the transfers in/out section of it is pretty much facts.

Obviously judging market value of current squads is completly opinion.

Fair enough on transfer ins/outs.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
If you think about it though, all transfer values are boll*cks really... a player is worth what someone is prepared to pay for him. A player doesn't really have a 'sitting' transfer value at all ever does he?

I wonder if clubs put a value on players for the purposes of insurance?

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
Good point, I would assume that would be based upon length of contract, age and wages though. For example if a player was to get an injury that would rule him out for the rest of his career. Then the club would have insurance to pay up his contractual value.
Not sure if a club have insurance on a players percieved value as a asset (playing & commercial) to them. It is a good question?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here