Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dreadful News !!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Cliff Richard has announced he is to release his 100th album !
Does this planet need any more misery at the moment ???

:D

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What's even scarier is that there are probably (certainly?) some people who have the previous 99

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
We had a villa in Guia in Portugal some years back, a place where Cliff has his mansion in the sun, surrounded by his vineyards. In the local 'off licence' they had a big promotion on one summer, whereby if you bought two bottles of his wine you got a free Cliff CD,..... needless to say we drank something else.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Cliff Richard has announced he is to release his 100th album !
Does this planet need any more misery at the moment ???

:D

That reminded me of an excellent vignette where Julian Clary was interviewing Debbie Gibson and asked her what she was up to. Debbie started by saying she was recording a new album, before Clary interrupted spluttering "Good god, do we really need a new album from you", before apologising when he realised he'd offended her.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I don't care what anyone says Devil Woman is a tremendous track, the best Cliff has produced although I also like Wired for Sound which also has a fine 80's roller disco video.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't care what anyone says Devil Woman is a tremendous track, the best Cliff has produced although I also like Wired for Sound which also has a fine 80's roller disco video.

Even shit can have the odd bit of sweetcorn in it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is he still denying his 'love of a preacher man'? That could make a good song.

Now look, the vicar is just a very very good friend of his, alright? The hits have dried up a bit, that villa in the Algarve won't pay for itself, and I'm sure the fact that Cliff & his close chum live together signifies nothing more than the Bachelor Boy needing a little help with the rent now & again :D

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Now look, the vicar is just a very very good friend of his, alright? The hits have dried up a bit, that villa in the Algarve won't pay for itself, and I'm sure the fact that Cliff & his close chum live together signifies nothing more than the Bachelor Boy needing a little help with the rent now & again :D

Chum - what a lovely, underused word:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here