Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Q1 - Peacehaven v Lewes - Sat 14th Sep (NO BHAFC game!)

PTFC

Nov 10, 2011
Here's a big local derby in the early stages of the FA Cup where you can come and see two non league clubs who are both having good Ryman league campaigns. We are at home to Lewes and it would be great if some Brighton supporters helped to pack our ground.

Tickets are available online here http://bit.ly/134AGvl prices are

£8 Adults
£4 Over 65
£1 Children
£2 Programme

Cheers

Attachments

• A4 Lewes Poster.pdf
    202.1 KB · Views: 131

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
A more appealing game than Crawley v Gillingham.
I haven't been to Piddinghoe Ave for several years, I'll come along if I finish work early enough.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can you get food and drink without arranging a mortgage?
Are the spectators fans, or customers?
Is there one overpriced area of the ground that serve crap overpriced food.

Best Chips in the league, and you get more than seven for £1.50

Lager in a glass for three quid (the FA might insist on plastic though)
We have had Harvey's in the past but don't quote me, I'm only a fan/supporter/customer, not a club employee (we call them voulenteers (I can never spell that word))

We have an area that serves crap over priced food, We call it The Pub (no names mentioned) The Carvery IS good value if you want a gravy dinner.

The Station is a half hour walk away (post match, Downhill!) av 10 min wait for Btn/Lewes train (40 mins total wait for train)

We have a special bus that leaves Brighton Station/Old Steine every 10/15 minutes, 19 hrs a day 7 days a week, it's called a 12, £4.60 rtn. journey time 20 mins.

plenty of FREE parking, Two car parks on the South Coast Rd, One near Piddinghoe Av (2 mins walk) One near The White Schooner/ Vance Hair Shop (10 mins) There is FREE street parking, but try and be a bit respectful and avoid Piddnghoe Av its self, try and park near the coast road.

Chaos eh? be nice to have the chance

See you there

PTFC

Nov 10, 2011
No station, no special buses,very small car park,its going to be chaos:facepalm:

Confirming with the council but we are planning to open up the field in front of the ground to allow for extra parking; there's another car park for 100 cars on the South Coast Road as well. The no.12 bus goes to within 100 yards of the ground as well. Can't do much about a station lol

Food and beer around £3 an item so hopefully not over priced. :thumbsup:

Confirming with the council but we are planning to open up the field in front of the ground to allow for extra parking; there's another car park for 100 cars on the South Coast Road as well. The no.12 bus goes to within 100 yards of the ground as well. Can't do much about a station lol

Food and beer around £3 an item so hopefully not over priced. :thumbsup:

Ignore The Rev, The Brighton fans do!:moo::moo::moo:

confirming with the council but we are planning to open up the field in front of the ground to allow for extra parking; there's another car park for 100 cars on the south coast road as well. The no.12 bus goes to within 100 yards of the ground as well. Can't do much about a station lol

food and beer around £3 an item so hopefully not over priced. :thumbsup:

been over for a few games,a very welcoming club,watched the u18's at worthing monday night.should be a good game saturday,good luck:thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If nobodies going to lay on a special subsidized bus from my front door then I'm NOT coming, it's just not workable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here