Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WOULD you like Poyet BACK if Oscar goes ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
For ME I would CRAWL backwards OVER broken GLASS to the ITV4 studio with the CONTRACT in my mouth for GUS to SING if Oscar did go back to SPAIN. I can't think of ANYONE else more SUITED for the job and BE even BETTER if Barber went with OSCAR.

There may BE a SLIGHT problem GETTING Oatway back but Nathan Jones CAN do that JOB so I can't SEE any problem AT all.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BaRRy lLoYd, please.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
For ME I would CRAWL backwards OVER broken GLASS to the ITV4 studio with the CONTRACT in my mouth for GUS to SING if Oscar did go back to SPAIN. I can't think of ANYONE else more SUITED for the job and BE even BETTER if Barber went with OSCAR.

There may BE a SLIGHT problem GETTING Oatway back but Nathan Jones CAN do that JOB so I can't SEE any problem AT all.
Ernest....leave the wine gums alone...

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Sorry mate, but of all the sins I can't forgive it's disloyalty ....and Gus had it in spades. And although I believe Oscar has higher values, if he doesn't then would we want him, I hope not. Nothing bigger than the Club.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
No! Vicente player manager for me.. :thumbsup:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
MULLERY has already been brought in as an 'ambassador'.
He's getting to know the club ready to slot back into his old seat1

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hinshelwood for me, he has a PROVEN record of helping teams out of this league and that is EXACTLY what we need right now.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Would you crawl a million miles over broken glass just to sniff one of his farts though Ernest ????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here