Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League One football for £10 at the Checkatrade.com stadium on Saturday.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
That's right my Brighton friends.
If you are a Brighton and Hove Albion season ticket holder you can get into the Checkatrade.com stadium(formally known as the Broadfield stadium until the other day)for just £10.
This great price will give you access to the Bruce Winfield Terrace,or if you would prefer to sit the East stand is very comfy.
All you need to do if you have a Brighton season ticket is phone Crawley town on 01293 410000.
You then just have to bring your Season ticket to the stadium and pick up the match day ticket that will be waiting for you,just £10,bloody bargain that,honest.

Oh yeah,about the match.

Crawley Town v Gillingham.
kick off 3pm.

It would be very good to see loads of you venture up the A23 for this titanic encounter.
When I say loads I'm hoping for maybe 20 ,how about 10,ok,even one would be good.

Anyway, if you fancy taking in a game this Saturdy you're more then welcome at the Broadfield stadi.....bollocks....I meant the Checkatrade.com stadium.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
If you are a Brighton and Hove Albion season ticket holder you can get into the Checkatrade.com stadium(formally known as the Broadfield stadium until the other day)for just £10.
This great price will give you access to the Bruce Winfield Terrace,or if you would prefer to sit the East stand is very comfy.
All you need to do if you have a Brighton season ticket is phone Crawley town on 01293 410000.
You then just have to bring your Season ticket to the stadium and pick up the match day ticket that will be waiting for you,just £10,bloody bargain that,honest.

Oh yeah,about the match.

kick off 3pm.

It would be very good to see loads of you venture up the A23 for this titanic encounter.
When I say loads I'm hoping for maybe 20 ,how about 10,ok,even one would be good.

Anyway, if you fancy taking in a game this Saturdy you're more then welcome at the Broadfield stadi.....bollocks....I meant the Checkatrade.com stadium.

As I live up this way I'd be very tempted to go - I used to quite enjoy watching Crawley if we were away.
The only bloody problem is WHERE DO YOU PARK ? The last time I tried to get there ( our per season match last season) I couldn't get in the car park and there's nowhere near there to park

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

Oh yeah,about the match.

kick off 3pm.

Are the seats PADDED?!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Come on lets support Crawley against the rip off merchants from North Kent £10 a good price good luck Crawley .

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I probably would have gone if Lewes were away. Good luck for the season. Are you likely to be good enough to get promotion?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As I live up this way I'd be very tempted to go - I used to quite enjoy watching Crawley if we were away.
The only bloody problem is WHERE DO YOU PARK ? The last time I tried to get there ( our per season match last season) I couldn't get in the car park and there's nowhere near there to park

Take the turnoff before the roundabout into an industrial estate and there's plenty of free parking in my experience.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

When we played them I parked at Goffs Manor, had food and beer then strolled to the ground.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here