Reading

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Make that 5.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
2 here and no sign of them. Ill give the ticket office a call if they aren't here by Monday/Tuesday and probably end up strolling round the corner from my office to pick them up from the Mad Stad

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Was going to go to this one. I thought ah a nice Sunday day out...then my parents announced they are having their 40th, Ruby ruby ruby ruby ah ah ah ahh ah wedding aniversary celebration that day. Great

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
26 Albion will still out sing Readings support!! Even if its on Sky I would imagine 1600 minimum, its only £20 train and tickets are not extortionate.

When I saw them play us on Boxing day their songs were absolutely terrible... I am 99% sure the only song they sang was: " every where we go, everywhere we go, people always ask us, people always ask us, who we are, who we are and we tell them and we tell them, we are the reading...." hadn't heard that song since I was in scouts at like 10.....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
When I saw them play us on Boxing day their songs were absolutely terrible... I am 99% sure the only song they sang was: " every where we go, everywhere we go, people always ask us, people always ask us, who we are, who we are and we tell them and we tell them, we are the reading...." hadn't heard that song since I was in scouts at like 10.....

Not been in the North Stand then :p , make that 27 btw.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013

Ha the education system in Berkshire is clearly failing its people! Predicting a very decent game, any ideas if Bridcutt will be back in the fold by Reading? Bruno should be in contention, along with Andrews, Barnes and Orlandi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here