Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A BLATANT begging for an Away End

Please Bozza, please, please, pretty fecking please with cherries on top and an extra topping of your choice.:smile:

PLEASE CAN WE HAVE AN AWAY END?

Ta. X

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
NSC didn't need an away end before we were promoted to the championship.

And then the Selhurst goons arrived.

We are no longer in the same league as them, yet they remain.

Unfortunately their promotion now means they gloat as well.

Time to banish the obnoxious ones to their own area. Seaside's 6 or 7 different user ids can then talk amonst themselves :lolol:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Fully agree!

Nothing wrong with rival fans having banter but when it just takes over the main board everyday it becomes tiresome to read through (especially Nigel grammar!), even more so when it's multiple threads.

An away fans forum would be a good move imo! :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Please describe how the away end and posting rights generally would work with respect to...

i) Existing users who are non-Albion but decent sorts otherwise
ii) Existing users who are non-Albion, decent sorts otherwise but makes an occasional well-observed dig at the Albion
iii) New users who are clearly non-Albion
iv) New users who, initially at least, have indeterminate allegiances which become apparent as non-Albion at some future point
v) Albion fans who are somewhat twattish by and large

vi) Decent discussion threads that get derailed by non-Albion fans and a binfest develops prior to moderator intervention.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Please describe how the away end and posting rights generally would work with respect to...

ii) Existing users who are non-Albion, decent sorts otherwise but makes an occasional well-observed dig at the Albion
iv) New users who, initially at least, have indeterminate allegiances which become apparent as non-Albion at some future point

vi) Decent discussion threads that get derailed by non-Albion fans and a binfest develops prior to moderator intervention.

Think it boils down to the nature and tone of the post Shirley?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Daz

Multi choice options are inappropriate.

We simply need to have an away end where posters/supporters of other clubs earn the right to be entitled to post on the general NSC forum.

There are a number of 'foreign' posters whose contributions are fine by me including several of palace, saints and orient for example, although those should always be subject to their content. But the frankly 's---' posts from WUMs and S--- stirrers which appear so regularly are beginning to make one question the pleasure of belonging to and contributing to the fantastic NORTH STAND CHAT'

I concur with the opening post of this thread !

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I thought this was what the ignore function was for.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Based upon my observations over the last few months, ALL the palace related threads are started by Brighton fans. Why? I guess that they have some obsession with them, lord only knows why. IMO, It is only right that fans of said club should come on to these threads and give as good as they get.

The moral of the story is, if you do not like Palace fans on the main board, do not start threads about Palace. Simples.

If a Palace fan interrupts a perfectly civil discussion about things not related to Palace, and starts being an arse, use the ignore facility or report them.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
My suggestion is let away fans post on the Big Board until they earn their first infraction. Then confine them to an Away forum only. Those that want to argue endlessly with them can do so at their hearts content.
The ignore function is ok but others keep quoting them which defeats the object.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Based upon my observations over the last few months, ALL the palace related threads are started by Brighton fans. Why? I guess that they have some obsession with them, lord only knows why. IMO, It is only right that fans of said club should come on to these threads and give as good as they get.

The moral of the story is, if you do not like Palace fans on the main board, do not start threads about Palace. Simples.

If a Palace fan interrupts a perfectly civil discussion about things not related to Palace, and starts being an arse, use the ignore facility or report them.

That's not strictly true now is it, if no one mentions them for a few days they start a thread off themselves.So it is never ending.The thread about Liam going to palace was started by red n blue.
Op should of started a poll, only a few want palace trolls to remain on main section.

matt

Mar 19, 2007

i) BANNED
ii) BANNED
iii) BANNED
iv) BANNED
v) MADE MODERATORS
vi) DELETED

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports