Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you RATHER ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After the inevitable comedown following the breathless excitement of the last 24 hours of the transfer window, I find myself bored and listless, with no real purpose or focus on any managable aspirations beyond what to have for tea. So with this in mind, lets all play "what would you RATHER ?"

Simply choose from one of the two choices below, and THEN go on to pose your own little conundrum to share with the class. Me first (well its my thread after all).

What would you RATHER ?

A convenient never-ending alcohol-based soap dispenser built into your left armpit
OR
A little finger which could smell of absolutely anything you tell it to ?

Away you go.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Little finger. I'd ask it to smell like Rachel Riley.

Would you rather fight 17 pigeon sized cows or

One cow-sized pigeon?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Little finger. I'd ask it to smell like Rachel Riley.

Would you rather fight 17 pigeon sized cows or

One cow-sized pigeon?

17 pigeon sized cows, they'd be quite straightforward to trample I'd have thought. A cow sized pigeon would be far too intimidating.

Die in a shark attack, or by falling off the roof of the Peacocks down Boundary Road ?

Nicking my threads Easy?... Don't you remember how dirty this got before ;)

I'm sure I don't recall, so my sincere apologies if this thread has a whiff of fixtures about it. I am more than happy for the MODS to merge them :)

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
17 pigeon sized cows, they'd be quite straightforward to trample I'd have thought. A cow sized pigeon would be far too intimidating.

Die in a shark attack, or by falling off the roof of the Peacocks down Boundary Road ?

I'm sure I don't recall, so my sincere apologies if this thread has a whiff of fixtures about it. I am more than happy for the MODS to merge them :)

I'm not sure where it went, last saw it in "the other stuff", more than likely completely deleted now but it was f'in hilarious :lolol:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011

Fall off the roof,

Would you rather be electrocuted to death or drown to death

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Fall off the roof,

Would you rather be electrocuted to death or drown to death

Electrocuted

Would you rather eat your own excrement or be forced to be seen on tv at selhurst in a palace shirt?

Bha fans only obviously

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
Electrocuted

Would you rather eat your own excrement or be forced to be seen on tv at selhurst in a palace shirt?

Bha fans only obviously

Forced to be seen on TV at selhurst - I would however hold a sign stating that "Being here is marginally better then eating my own sh1t - just only just and I tried a little first".

Would you rather

Marry a 10/10 girl who has slept with 6000 men or Marry a girl who is 1/10 20 stone virgin?

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea

Trick question - there is no Peacocks in Boundary Road - 'tis in Station Road.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Forced to be seen on TV at selhurst - I would however hold a sign stating that "Being here is marginally better then eating my own sh1t - just only just and I tried a little first".

Would you rather

Marry a 10/10 girl who has slept with 6000 men or Marry a girl who is 1/10 20 stone virgin?

Marry the 10/10 girl. If she can cook of course

Now would you rather have Julian clary kissing your feet or the queen sitting on your face

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Drink my own.

Get spit roasted by Rohan Ince and Sol Campbell for 20 minutes or take one hefty whack across the swede with a baseball bat?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here