Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christ I'm hungover

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Been working away and not touched a drop for a month. Got on it last night and went to bed lte/early after 8 John Smith's and 2 bottles of red. I'm ill. Any tips? Food etc? Not been in this way for about 8 years. Dirty Burger?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Put your windcheater on go outside. You will sweat it out in 10 minutes.

I can get you a free one if you like, it zips all the way up over the mouth, which I imagine your friends would appreciate.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
935530_10200823987139102_2096381048_n.jpg

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I always find that egg and chips with a slice of bread and butter, washed down with a strawberry milkshake and a Ribena does the trick.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I can get you a free one if you like, it zips all the way up over the mouth, which I imagine your friends would appreciate.

It's not waterproof so wouldn't be any good. Plus I wouldn't have any friends left as they wouldn't want to be associated with somebody in there 30's dressing like a 17 year old.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Usually find that rough sex for about 25 minutes does the trick. Make sure you wash your hands afterwards.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's not waterproof so wouldn't be any good. Plus I wouldn't have any friends left as they wouldn't want to be associated with somebody in there 30's dressing like a 17 year old.

I'm sorry if my jacket offends you Ozseagull, I'm not quite sure why you have such a bee in your delightfuly waterproof bonnett but a man in his 30's scurrying around an internet forum to demonstrate his dislike of a jacket he has never worn, owned by a man he's never met is not a good look.

I'm going for a burger and milkshake, I'll send a runner out for it in-case it's raining.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
lucozade sport x 3......30 mins later 1litre water........then 2 hours sleep ....... >..cold shower.........>..coffee.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I'm sorry if my jacket offends you Ozseagull, I'm not quite sure why you have such a bee in your delightfuly waterproof bonnett but a man in his 30's scurrying around an internet forum to demonstrate his dislike of a jacket he has never worn, owned by a man he's never met is not a good look.

I'm going for a burger and milkshake, I'll send a runner out for it in-case it's raining.

Oh dear she's all upset. When it was in fact you who started our little bit of banter which appears to have upset you. Go get your milkshake

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
Usually find that rough sex for about 25 minutes does the trick. Make sure you wash your hands afterwards.

A hate-w*nk cures most things

(not great for a chafed c**k)

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
If I'd known you were that hungover, I would have gone easier on you in the traveller parking thread!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
oi oi popcornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh dear she's all upset. When it was in fact you who started our little bit of banter which appears to have upset you. Go get your milkshake

Nice try flowerpot. You've made your little point, now off you pop.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here