Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

help with new york?

mrs rev and myself are off to new york next weekend and would like any advice,she would like to visit murrays cheese shop has anyone been? advice please,also we are taking the little revs and they are partial to water parks,are there any within striking distance of central new york?
thanks in advance for advice:thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A few massive threads on New York here already. Not sure of any water parks, but I suspect not directly in Manhattan.

How long you going for ?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I suspect you may be out of luck with water parks. I think you'd have to trek out into New York State or New Jersey to find one. Plenty to do in NYC without thinking about water parks!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Mountain Creek is the best apparently, and there is a coach which goes from Port Authority station which takes about 1h30.

This comes from my American friend. Personally i'd stay in New York, a water park is a water park, tell the kids it's closed or something.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will you leave early when you come home, like at the Amex ?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Hmm. I think you might want to rethink your holiday priorities in relation to your planned destination.

My best tip would to be not so focussed on the Empire State. Instead go to the top of the Rockafella centre at dusk where you will have a great view looking across to the Empire State and the Chrysler building.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here