Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC NSC v Doncaster Rovers fans 2 November

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hi

Some of you may recall that NSC has historically put together a team to play Donny Rovers fans prior to the matches between the two clubs.

We are playing them at the KeepMoat on November 2nd.

I am trying to gauge interest as to whether we can put out a team that day.

If anyone is SERIOUS about playing (cry-offs are a bugger to deal with on the day), then could you register your interest. If it looks like we can get a team together I will get in contact with Donny.

Cheers

EP

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Keepmoat is 20 minutes on the train from me, so happy to help out if you need players.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm P3 W3 v Donny. If you don't WIN then you are letting yourselves and the Albion down. :nono:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'd love to but I've just broken my ankle and will likely still be short of fitness then. Put me down for the home leg!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
If you're struggling for numbers i'll warm the bench (as Oscar on here will point out i am not very good!)

Rubbish. I'd have you straight into the first XI in the Danny Cullip role. Or given our recent history Vs Donny, make that Lewis Dunk.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
You're far too kind and an obvious liar. Do you fancy doing it as well? Game of footy and the away game?

I would love to. I'd have to check before committing myself to anything.

I take it there is no limit to just how appalling average players can be?

hi

some of you may recall that nsc has historically put together a team to play donny rovers fans prior to the matches between the two clubs.

We are playing them at the keepmoat on november 2nd.

I am trying to gauge interest as to whether we can put out a team that day.

If anyone is serious about playing (cry-offs are a bugger to deal with on the day), then could you register your interest. If it looks like we can get a team together i will get in contact with donny.

Cheers

ep

age limit????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here