Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which NSC threads are you most likely to contribute towards?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You know how it is...
TheMajor can't help starting or contributing to attendance threads.
TheModfather is rather prone to offering a Weller song in The Infinite Jukebox
A racism or multiculturalism thread isn't quite complete without bushy and daveinprague's utterings.
An Ernest thread is imminent when Dick Knight is in the news or an NScer has had lost a valuable item of clothing at a match.

And I just can't get enough of any threads with a healthy dose of Albion retro-ness! Or Paul Weller. Or Poland!

At the risk of typecasting yourself, which kind of thread are you most likely to make a beeline for? And what other threads do you expect certain NSCers to be involved in?

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ones that relate in any way to Huddersfield Town, otherwise I cant be arsed reading anything else on here

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I was thinking 'all things reggae' rather than racism/immigration threads (which tend to be a bit boring really, with the same arguments)

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
If something is interesting, I'll join in. I don't bother with the whining and negative threads. Worst towns? What's the point of that? Does it make people feel better about where they live themselves? And a racist thread thinly disguised as a thread about parking. Some real crackers today.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I was thinking 'all things reggae' rather than racism/immigration threads (which tend to be a bit boring really, with the same arguments)

Sorry, dave. I will now recalibrate my inaccurate impressions.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Topics vary. Generally though, If I have a strong opinion on the subject and can't help but post; or If I feel I can add something funny (to me), i'll do it.

Edit: Or in cases like this thread curiousity.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Topics vary. Generally though, If I have a strong opinion on the subject and can't help but post; or If I feel I can add something funny (to me), i'll do it.

Edit: Or in cases like this thread curiousity.

Very much this!

Oct 25, 2003
against my better judgement I tend to get sucked into any thread about Christianity.

Other than that I try to stick to anything about flair

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm also interested how much of a thread do people read.
1/ the opening thread only - nothing to see here
2/ the first couple of entries then the attention wavers
3/ the first page fully, then boredom sets in
4/ dedicated reader [plenty of time] so read every page thoroughly

hmmm, maybe a poll coming on here?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
against my better judgement I tend to get sucked into any thread about Christianity.

Other than that I try to stick to anything about flair

Interesting. Pro Christianity or not? How can any of it be true if virgins can't possibly conceive?! Obviously miracles don't actually happen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here