Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove TV Station

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This time last year, Ofcom awarded licensing contracts for various cities (Belfast, Grimsby, Nottingham, Birmingham, London, Oxford, Brighton & Hove, Leeds, Preston, Bristol, Liverpool, Sheffield, Cardiff, Manchester, Southampton, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Glasgow and Norwich). across the UK to have their own TV stations. From that list, Brighton & Hove was one of them, and the contract was won by / awarded to the people who run the Latest magazine.

I was told it was due to launch this month, but haven't heard a peep. Anyone know what's happening?

Having said that, I shudder to think what it's going to be like.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyone can go to The Latest Bar on Manchester street, on Tuesdays I think and contribute/discuss to ideas for the station. They seem to have been doing these meetings for ages, tbh I thought it was broadcasting already but Brighton is a town with a lot of creative/jobless people who seem to always have "works in progress" so it doesn't surprise me that this project is still at the meeting in a pub once a month to discuss/talk shit stage.Either way, I wouldn't bother, it's going to be shit.

Oct 25, 2003
it'll definitely be shit

19:00-20:00..Thrilling behind the scenes documentary about a mockumentary about a homeless drag queen who has made pet cats out of scrap metal

or something

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
it'll definitely be shit

19:00-20:00..Thrilling behind the scenes documentary about a mockumentary about a homeless drag queen who has made pet cats out of scrap metal

or something

Sky+ing that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Buggery, Felch and Scarper Ltd.

In most cases, the word "Local" is interchangeable with the word "Shit"

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
it'll definitely be shit

or something

Was on Channel 4 a couple of weeks ago.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I have seen people filming stuff around Brighton more commonly than usual, quite annoying actually when I vist to shop in the Lanes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
22:00-22:30...outrageous late night talk show hosted by some bloke who DJ's at Revenge on Friday nights

followed at 22:30-22:55 by HB&B reminiscing about his career in the smoke whilst cleaning the bogs at Maccy D's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here