Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
After reading Twitter ,Palace fans were wetting themselves at the chance of signing him .It was a proper Bridcutt love in , Now they havent signed him all they have to fall back on is them believing he wanted to go. He didnt hand in a transfer request , And never publicly said he wanted the move. Atleast a Stoke bench warmer and Villa reserve will keep them up this season !. :tosser::tosser::wanker:

D

Deleted member 18477

He wants prem football. Not palace specifically... like most players really.

Im losing track of Palace's signings. Theyve got 13 new ones? Only ones i can name are mariappa, chamakh, gayle, jerome, bannon... who are the others again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I genuinely don't believe Bridcutt would have been 'fuming' that we turned the bid down. I think, Liam would like to play for an established Premiership side, with a competitive squad, and he deserves it. Liam seems very level headed to me, and more long term than short term rash decisions. He must see that Palace will be straight back down, and the signings made are typical sinking ship relegation fodder signings.

I also think we'd have heard or seen something if Liam was 'fuming'

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
A friend of mine is a PalARSE fan and is a bit more grounded, yet still fairly delusional, than most of the muppets you get littering NSC and his 'source' who he trusts claims that Bridcutt wanted to leave us for them but didn't force the issue. Don't believe it personally but that's what he has said to me. Obviously taking it with a pinch of salt because a) he's palace and b) because there are enough Brighton fans with "reliable, trust worthy sources" that get things horribly wrong but thought I'd share anyway

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
There was some crackers coming out last night .. Tony Bloom is holding back this young lads career haha ! . Imagine the progression he would of made in his career in a relegation dog fight . Id be happy for Bridcutt to get an established top 10 team he deserves more than one of the small scrapping teams. 5-6 inches taller and he would be looking at a top 5 team !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We have him for one more season, assuming we don't get promoted. He knows we won't hold on to him with less than 12 months on his contract. So, apart from the fact that he comes across as a model professional, it's within his best interests to play to his max potential for the next 8 months to make sure that a decent premier league club make him an offer, not a shit one that'll be relegated by March.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We have him for one more season, assuming we don't get promoted. He knows we won't hold on to him with less than 12 months on his contract. So, apart from the fact that he comes across as a model professional, it's within his best interests to play to his max potential for the next 8 months to make sure that a decent premier league club make him an offer, not a shit one that'll be relegated by March.

Bingo! :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He's hardly likely to go "Yes I would like to but the chairmen doesn't want to let me go" now, is he?

Do a search on Nsc and lots of fans have asked him similar questions all summer when there weren't any bids in . His reply every time was that he wanted to stay.

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012

And this is exactly what Gus should've done.

(Sorry for bringing his name up again)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Do a search on Nsc and lots of fans have asked him similar questions all summer when there weren't any bids in . His reply every time was that he wanted to stay.

Again, would you EVER respond with anything other than "I'm staying" if asked?

Of course you wouldnt.

Mesut Ozil on Wednesday said "I'm Staying". He moved 5 days later.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Him going to Palace is a potential consequence of the Dark Night in May.

Their offer of £1.75m (which they WOW, increased to £2m) is an insult, and suggests it was no more than a fishing expedition by Parrish.

He wants prem football. Not palace specifically... like most players really.

Im losing track of Palace's signings. Theyve got 13 new ones? Only ones i can name are mariappa, chamakh, gayle, jerome, bannon... who are the others again?

You've done well there dig54 - I can only ever remember Gayle & Dobbie - and that's only because both are so funny.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Dobbie. £850,000. :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here