Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strictly Come Dancing 2013

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Includes NSC fave Rachel Riley, singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor, model Abbey Clancy and Palace fan Susanna Reid.

And some others.

Warning: also contains Vanessa Feltz.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Has Susanna Reid ever admitted to supporting Palace? I thought it was her loser boyfriend journalist. :wink:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Has Susanna Reid ever admitted to supporting Palace? I thought it was her loser boyfriend journalist. :wink:

Yes she has. Tainted!

I shall be rooting for Rachel with a box of Kleenex and a bag of popcorn every satde night

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Usual tired format containing a range of C listers, some hopelessly out of their depth for comedic value, a couple of lookers, and a couple who haven't danced since stage school who have a good sniff of winning. Throw in the usual tired old pundits some always looking for the best of any routine and others always looking for the worst part of any routine.

When the whittling down process starts expect the usual lines on exit.

" Behind the scenes we are all one big happy family "

" I never thought I would make it this far to week 6/7/8/9/...."

" I could not have done it if it hadn't been for my wonderful dance partner ******* "

" It's incredibly demanding and hard work, I never realised just how hard "

" I feel I have developed as a person in this competition, it's been a fantastic journey. "

There you go, that's saved 13 weeks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Usual tired format containing a range of C listers, some hopelessly out of their depth for comedic value, a couple of lookers, and a couple who haven't danced since stage school who have a good sniff of winning. Throw in the usual tired old pundits some always looking for the best of any routine and others always looking for the worst part of any routine.

When the whittling down process starts expect the usual lines on exit.

" Behind the scenes we are all one big happy family "

" I never thought I would make it this far to week 6/7/8/9/...."

" I could not have done it if it hadn't been for my wonderful dance partner ******* "

" It's incredibly demanding and hard work, I never realised just how hard "

" I feel I have developed as a person in this competition, it's been a fantastic journey. "

There you go, that's saved 13 weeks.

If you could just add to your post, a couple of hours of footage, of Rachel Riley and Abbey Clancy doing the splits, in tiny, tiny frocks, then you'd be there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Clancy yuk! Seriously?

Classic NSC. Good work.

6964907631_fbf7b68f51.jpg

1098634789_fdc5e76bba.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Unfortunately the minute CLANCY starts talking it all goes pear shaped for me. The thought of being Peter Crouch's custard cousin is also somewhat disturbing.

Whereas SEB is PRIME, not sure whether it is her unusual singing range or two cock mouth that I find appealing.

sophieellisbextortickets5.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unfortunately the minute CLANCY starts talking it all goes pear shaped for me.

Well, there's the absolute beauty of her inclusion in a competition that requires her to a) Look fit, b) wear tiny bits of fabric, c) sashay around a bit, and d) not talk.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I don't know, Brendan Cole might be playing newsreadrer top trumps. He could give comparative scores between Reid and Kaplinsky on which one has the larger budgies tongue

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Reid was tweeting last night about CP transfers etc. Will just make even more enjoyable when I, I mean someone, turns her......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here