Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Championship signings?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
QPR should also have stayed up last year. Just because you spend the most does not mean you will win anything.
Reading in talks to sign momo sissoko who will be a class above at this level.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
QPR should also have stayed up last year. Just because you spend the most does not mean you will win anything.
Reading in talks to sign momo sissoko who will be a class above at this level.

The players they're getting in this time will be committed to the cause - otherwise they wouldn't bother. They've culled the wasters just there for a big payday.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd love to see what happens if it all goes wrong and they don't go straight back up

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I agree in part but still its not easy to build a team. They have a hugh squad for this level and it will contain a lot of unhappy players. I believe they will loan out 4-5 to help this but time will tell. Personally think if reading sign sissoko they will have a better team

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
QPR fans should be asking very serious questions of their board and manager right now.

I would love it if they had a fan's forum and someone put forth the following question to the owners and manager....

"How are the club planning to conform to the financial fair play regulations that come in to play this season?"

We all know the answer to this is "we aren't." but I just want to see someone put the question to these cowboys in public.

Just to see how they answer the question.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
QPR fans should be asking very serious questions of their board and manager right now.

I would love it if they had a fan's forum and someone put forth the following question to the owners and manager....

"How are the club planning to conform to the financial fair play regulations that come in to play this season?"

We all know the answer to this is "we aren't." but I just want to see someone put the question to these cowboys in public.

Just to see how they answer the question.

They are exempt first year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here