Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Parrish just on BBC Radio

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Parrish confirms a bid for Andy Johnson of QPR.
He also confirmed Bendtner deal is off as Arsenal will not pay loan figure for Demba Ba.
In addition 1 loan (not Chalabah) and trying to arranged and 1 further purchase

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He also confirmed Bendtner deal is off as Arsenal will not pay loan figure for Demba Ba.

Are you on the wrong forum ?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
The bid for CPFC old boy Johnson is fairly predictable and he's had a goodish start to the season but is a bit of a sick note these days, I wonder how much time he'll spend with Murray in the treatment room?

That figures, first he tries to get the fans onside by bidding for one of ours so they all have a collective **** over it, then he bids for the 126 year old Palace hero.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In view of the various threads concerning offers from Palace for our players I thought words direct from that's clubs Chairman might be of interest.
Is this a chat forum?

Thanks Jamie that's most intresting .

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Nope doesn't concern us at all.

You going to make threads on each team now for the last hour?

This chairman's club bid for our 2 best players and him confirming he has deals he still wants to finalise which may/may not affect us not concern you (which obviously means all of us).....If you are not interested in the thread why not just ignore and move on.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This chairman's club bid for our 2 best players and him confirming he has deals he still wants to finalise which may/may not affect us not concern you (which obviously means all of us).....If you are not interested in the thread why not just ignore and move on.

They won't affect us. Everyone has finished for the day at the AMEX, the offices are shut, Parish can ring and ring there, but there is no-one to pick up the phone other than the cleaners :lolol:

Seriously, BHAFC has officially said no activity for us this window.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

I'd be interested in who does his hair...can you do a bit of digging for me? I asked my barber for a "Parrish" and I came out looking like a gay paedophile which was close but still not sinister enough.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Johnson NOT going , possibly Cameron Jerome it se.... hang on , why the **** do I care?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
They won't affect us. Everyone has finished for the day at the AMEX, the offices are shut, Parish can ring and ring there, but there is no-one to pick up the phone other than the cleaners :lolol:

Seriously, BHAFC has officially said no activity for us this window.

I actually wonder whether TB & Co have been out all day. Didn't want to do any business, so had a day off & left all those offers to buy our players in the fax machine gathering dust!!!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I actually wonder whether TB & Co have been out all day. Didn't want to do any business, so had a day off & left all those offers to buy our players in the fax machine gathering dust!!!

Fax machine? Bloody hell mate, welcome to the 1980s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here