Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BREAKING NEWS>>> Light aircraft crashed in/near Polegate

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Just heard. Anyone know any more on this?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
if it has hopefully it landed on my ex wife

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It's all over my Facebook page but without any more details....Emergency services in attendance is all I know

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
ymyzavys.jpg

I don't think it was a plane crash, but there was this trail from a plane over Eastbourne, Polegate and Hailsham at around 8PM tonight which may have sparked a rumour.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Parrish forgot to pay the fuel bill so the pikeys took it back.

ymyzavys.jpg

I don't think it was a plane crash, but there was this trail from a plane over Eastbourne, Polegate and Hailsham at around 8PM tonight which may have sparked a rumour.

WOW, just bloody WOW. That was over Burgess Hill earlier and I pointed it out to the wife, I thought it may be a hard U turn by a jet or something.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
ymyzavys.jpg

I saw that. I live in Bevendean and was on my way to pick my wife up from work at 20:15. I thought that the pilot had just remembered that the had left the gas on and was going back to check!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
ymyzavys.jpg

To cause a vapour trail such as that the aircraft has to be high. It would also be a jet powered aircraft!! Likely to have been put in a holding pattern ready for LGW

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

That's very bizarre. There was an almost identical pattern over Westdene/Withdean around 8pm as well.

To cause a vapour trail such as that the aircraft has to be high. It would also be a jet powered aircraft!! Likely to have been put in a holding pattern ready for LGW

I'm no expert, but seeing as I saw this in the sky looking North of Burgess Hill I can't see it being a holding pattern.

maybe the Conspiracy bods are right, CHEMTRAILS......................:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here